Union of Assassins
License Overview for Rules
Below is a "Plain English" overview of what you can do with the Rules.
1. You may download and print up to 99 copies of the rules for your personal use and to share with your friends!
2. You may share the costs of printing with your friends, but you may not sell rules to them unless you are signed up as a “dealer”. (click here to find out more)
3. You may create derivative works with the rules, but only if you release them under according to the terms of this license:
- Attribution. You must give the original author credit
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license that does not exceed the terms of this license.
- Transformation. You must make it obvious to the end user that the rules that you have modified are different from the original UOA rules.
4. If you do change the rules, then please email me a link to your changed rules so that everyone can benefit from them!
5. This license expires one year from the date that you originally agreed to it. Also, it may be revoked at any time with or without reason, or notice to you.
Revised May, 2005