Union of Assassins
License Overview for Cards
Below is a "Plain English" overview of what you can do with the cards.
1. You may download and print up to 99 copies of the cards and the rules for your personal use and to share with your friends!
2. You may share the costs of printing with your friends, but you may not sell decks to them unless you are signed up as a “dealer”. (click here to find out more)
3. You may not create derivative works with the cards unless you have my permission. (You may be surprised how easily I will give it to you…)
4. If you want to put images of UOA on your site, I have created a page of images that you can use. Please don’t put the actual cards on your site because people might get confused when they are learning about the game.
5. If your card is registered with a (;C.A.L.;) number, then each (;C.A.L.;) number may only represent one card.
6. This license expires one year from the date that you originally agreed to it. Also, it may be revoked at any time with or without reason, or notice to you.
Revised May, 2005